Our Heritage Egg Program has Sold Out! Thank you for your support!
Join our Notification List to learn when the Heritage Egg Program opens up again next year.
- Registration opens in late November.
- Register and pay for the egg program.
- If it becomes full, you may join our Notification mailing list.
- The cost is a one-time payment of $175 + GST.
- Pick up your dozen eggs every two weeks for 10 months. The program begins in January and ends in October. Eggs can be picked up at Alberta Chicken Producers Poultry Technology Centre (ACPPTC) located at 118 st and 60 Ave, South Campus, University of Alberta.
You can still support the program by visiting our donation page and choosing a category to support. You can Adopt –A -Rooster or choose to fund program staples such as egg cartons, feed, straw, vaccines, bio-security supplies and even a new nest! When you make a donation, you will be added to our supporter list and receive bi-monthly newsletters, participate in supporter events and enjoy all the perks except the eggs. Most importantly, your financial contribution helps preserve the genetics of our rare heritage birds and keeps our program alive and well. Thank you!